First of all thanks for your input. My wife and I have not been to this part of Europe. We will be there next year on the way to a river cruise. We will probably have time to visit one or the other. Please give me your opinion about which city to visit and why. We love history, old buildings, good food and wine.
Budapest vs. Prague!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 15 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014