First of all thanks for your input. My wife and I have not been to this part of Europe. We will be there next year on the way to a river cruise. We will probably have time to visit one or the other. Please give me your opinion about which city to visit and why. We love history, old buildings, good food and wine.
Budapest vs. Prague!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 8 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 9 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Venice Banning Fodors
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United