First of all thanks for your input. My wife and I have not been to this part of Europe. We will be there next year on the way to a river cruise. We will probably have time to visit one or the other. Please give me your opinion about which city to visit and why. We love history, old buildings, good food and wine.
Budapest vs. Prague!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 4 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 5 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 6 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 10 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 13 travel to western Europe from India
- 14 Help for San Sebastian
- 15 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 16 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 19 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 20 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 21 Walking in Oslo
- 22 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 23 week in calabria
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N