First of all thanks for your input. My wife and I have not been to this part of Europe. We will be there next year on the way to a river cruise. We will probably have time to visit one or the other. Please give me your opinion about which city to visit and why. We love history, old buildings, good food and wine.
Budapest vs. Prague!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 4 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 9 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 10 Hey Fodor's
- 11 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 15 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 16 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Scotland Votes "No"
- 19 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 20 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Olive Oil
- 23 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 24 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 25 french riviera