A Brit has taken the ancient animosity between England and France to a new (or perhaps low?) level by building a humongous fart machine aimed at France.
A novel site for anyone clambering up the Cliffs of Dover will be a British guy's huge fart machine which he says is aimed at France and has designed it so it can be heard on the French coast across the Channel.
But before ascending the cliffs have a gas mask and ear plugs at the ready!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 2 Italy for Christmas Week
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 9 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 10 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 11 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 12 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 13 restaurants in Marais district
- 14 France & Italy, May or June
- 15 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 16 Engadine Valley help
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 Shoes in Scotland
- 23 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 24 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 25 Question about Half Fare Cards
British Bloke Creates Huge Fart Machine Aimed at France...