A Brit has taken the ancient animosity between England and France to a new (or perhaps low?) level by building a humongous fart machine aimed at France.
A novel site for anyone clambering up the Cliffs of Dover will be a British guy's huge fart machine which he says is aimed at France and has designed it so it can be heard on the French coast across the Channel.
But before ascending the cliffs have a gas mask and ear plugs at the ready!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Tour of Albania
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 4 Anniversary trip to France
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Two days in Rome
- 12 London is it worth it?
- 13 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 14 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?
British Bloke Creates Huge Fart Machine Aimed at France...