This summer, my husband and I will be taking our 3 kids (ages 12, 10, and 8) to Paris for a week. I have found 2 apartments which meet our needs, but they are in different areas, and I am not sure which would be better for us. The first one is located in Montparnasse - very close to La Tour Montparnasse (on Rue d'Odessa) and the second apartment is on Rue de Berni in the Champs Elysees area. We like to stay in safe, walkable areas (even in the evening) with cafes,small groceries nearby, and at least a few kid-friendly attractions within walking distance. A convenient Metro stop would also be nice. The Champs Elysees apt. is about $80 more expensive per night, though the interior photos look very similar to the other apartment. Is this area in a more desirable location? Please advise - Thanks for the help.
Better location for short family stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!