This summer, my husband and I will be taking our 3 kids (ages 12, 10, and 8) to Paris for a week. I have found 2 apartments which meet our needs, but they are in different areas, and I am not sure which would be better for us. The first one is located in Montparnasse - very close to La Tour Montparnasse (on Rue d'Odessa) and the second apartment is on Rue de Berni in the Champs Elysees area. We like to stay in safe, walkable areas (even in the evening) with cafes,small groceries nearby, and at least a few kid-friendly attractions within walking distance. A convenient Metro stop would also be nice. The Champs Elysees apt. is about $80 more expensive per night, though the interior photos look very similar to the other apartment. Is this area in a more desirable location? Please advise - Thanks for the help.
Better location for short family stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 İstanbul Travel guide
- 12 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 21 Italian Lakes
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 24 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience