This summer, my husband and I will be taking our 3 kids (ages 12, 10, and 8) to Paris for a week. I have found 2 apartments which meet our needs, but they are in different areas, and I am not sure which would be better for us. The first one is located in Montparnasse - very close to La Tour Montparnasse (on Rue d'Odessa) and the second apartment is on Rue de Berni in the Champs Elysees area. We like to stay in safe, walkable areas (even in the evening) with cafes,small groceries nearby, and at least a few kid-friendly attractions within walking distance. A convenient Metro stop would also be nice. The Champs Elysees apt. is about $80 more expensive per night, though the interior photos look very similar to the other apartment. Is this area in a more desirable location? Please advise - Thanks for the help.
Better location for short family stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for travel memories
- 2 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Italy
- 13 Azores
- 14 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 15 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Driving in Italy
- 18 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 19 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 20 Taormina to Palermo
- 21 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 25 Side trip from Chamonix in January