I am going to be in Florence in June and I would really love to buy an Italian made leather handbag. I know that there would be a lot of' not so authentic' places aimed at tourists there, but does anyone have any recommendations on shops they would recommend? I am very interested in visiting the leather school in Florence, more for the experience than to actually buy a bag there, as I am not aware of the price range there...but still definitely worth a visit I think.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 14 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Places to visit during a semester in Spain