I am going to be in Florence in June and I would really love to buy an Italian made leather handbag. I know that there would be a lot of' not so authentic' places aimed at tourists there, but does anyone have any recommendations on shops they would recommend? I am very interested in visiting the leather school in Florence, more for the experience than to actually buy a bag there, as I am not aware of the price range there...but still definitely worth a visit I think.
Thanks for your help
Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 3 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 6 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 7 By train to and out of Prague
- 8 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 9 Cylades Island Hopping
- 10 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Normandy and Loire
- 15 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 16 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 19 Northern Europe in April-May
- 20 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 21 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 22 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 Granada