I am going to be in Florence in June and I would really love to buy an Italian made leather handbag. I know that there would be a lot of' not so authentic' places aimed at tourists there, but does anyone have any recommendations on shops they would recommend? I am very interested in visiting the leather school in Florence, more for the experience than to actually buy a bag there, as I am not aware of the price range there...but still definitely worth a visit I think.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 5 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 4 week trip Turkey
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 16 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 17 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 24 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 25 What to take to Germany