I am going to be in Florence in June and I would really love to buy an Italian made leather handbag. I know that there would be a lot of' not so authentic' places aimed at tourists there, but does anyone have any recommendations on shops they would recommend? I am very interested in visiting the leather school in Florence, more for the experience than to actually buy a bag there, as I am not aware of the price range there...but still definitely worth a visit I think.
Thanks for your help
Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Hotels that we found special
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Too many Trip Reports
- 11 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 12 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 25 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls