I am going to be in Florence in June and I would really love to buy an Italian made leather handbag. I know that there would be a lot of' not so authentic' places aimed at tourists there, but does anyone have any recommendations on shops they would recommend? I am very interested in visiting the leather school in Florence, more for the experience than to actually buy a bag there, as I am not aware of the price range there...but still definitely worth a visit I think.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Visiting Zurich
- 7 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 8 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 12 Paris to Bordeaux
- 13 Iceland 3 day layover
- 14 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 15 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 16 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Train travel
- 19 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 DVD burning software
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations