My husband and I will be honeymooning in Italy this May (woohoo!!) and I wanted to ask some advice on best and most efficient methods of transportation for the following:
From Cinque Terre to Tuscany (near Sienna)
From Tuscany (near Sienna) to the Amalfi Coast (Atrani to be exact)
Amalfi Coast to Rome
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 3 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Oxford 24 hours
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?