My husband and I will be honeymooning in Italy this May (woohoo!!) and I wanted to ask some advice on best and most efficient methods of transportation for the following:
From Cinque Terre to Tuscany (near Sienna)
From Tuscany (near Sienna) to the Amalfi Coast (Atrani to be exact)
Amalfi Coast to Rome
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 Oslo airport to hotel
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 5 Paris and Lyon
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 8 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 9 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 10 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 11 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 12 tipping
- 13 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 14 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 15 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 16 Hiking in Luberon
- 17 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 18 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 19 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 London Paris
- 22 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 23 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 24 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 25 Sorrento or Positano