My husband and I will be honeymooning in Italy this May (woohoo!!) and I wanted to ask some advice on best and most efficient methods of transportation for the following:
From Cinque Terre to Tuscany (near Sienna)
From Tuscany (near Sienna) to the Amalfi Coast (Atrani to be exact)
Amalfi Coast to Rome
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 2 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 3 Visiting Zurich
- 4 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 7 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 8 Christmas in Spain
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Train travel to and from Paris
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Zadar or Sibenik
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 17 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 18 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Driving in Italy
- 22 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 23 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping