My husband and I will be honeymooning in Italy this May (woohoo!!) and I wanted to ask some advice on best and most efficient methods of transportation for the following:
From Cinque Terre to Tuscany (near Sienna)
From Tuscany (near Sienna) to the Amalfi Coast (Atrani to be exact)
Amalfi Coast to Rome
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French towns in autumn
- 2 Turkey - Car Rental
- 3 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 4 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 5 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 8 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 9 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 10 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 11 Ireland - Small Group Tours
- 12 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 13 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 14 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 15 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 16 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 17 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 18 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 19 france
- 20 London/Newcastle trip
- 21 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 22 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 23 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 24 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 25 Which area to stay in when in Rome?