My husband and I will be honeymooning in Italy this May (woohoo!!) and I wanted to ask some advice on best and most efficient methods of transportation for the following:
From Cinque Terre to Tuscany (near Sienna)
From Tuscany (near Sienna) to the Amalfi Coast (Atrani to be exact)
Amalfi Coast to Rome
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 2 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 3 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 6 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 7 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 8 12 nights in Greek islands
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 11 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 12 Classical Music in Milan
- 13 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 15 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 16 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 17 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 18 Pousadas in Portugal
- 19 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 20 Antiques shopping Rome
- 21 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 22 Scotland Trip Planning
- 23 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 24 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 25 Paris food tours?