My husband and I will be honeymooning in Italy this May (woohoo!!) and I wanted to ask some advice on best and most efficient methods of transportation for the following:
From Cinque Terre to Tuscany (near Sienna)
From Tuscany (near Sienna) to the Amalfi Coast (Atrani to be exact)
Amalfi Coast to Rome
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 4 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 5 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 6 ATM
- 7 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Portugal rental car
- 13 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Bernese Oberland
- 21 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands