My husband and I will be honeymooning in Italy this May (woohoo!!) and I wanted to ask some advice on best and most efficient methods of transportation for the following:
From Cinque Terre to Tuscany (near Sienna)
From Tuscany (near Sienna) to the Amalfi Coast (Atrani to be exact)
Amalfi Coast to Rome
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 2 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 3 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 4 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 RFID Protection
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 16 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 24 Ireland one week
- 25 Berlin restaurant recs