I will be traveling this coming June to Europe with two of my friends after our college graduation. We will be going to Rome, Florence, Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. I've been doing a lot of research but I wanted to hear from people that have had good experiences at hostels in these cities. I'm concerned with the location of the hostels, safety, and comfort. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 9 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 Itinerary help please!
- 15 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 16 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Holiday Itinerary
- 20 Car hire
- 21 Ireland driving itinerary
- 22 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 23 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids