I will be traveling this coming June to Europe with two of my friends after our college graduation. We will be going to Rome, Florence, Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. I've been doing a lot of research but I wanted to hear from people that have had good experiences at hostels in these cities. I'm concerned with the location of the hostels, safety, and comfort. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 French immersion courses in France
- 5 Munich
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 14 Italy/Greece with kids
- 15 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 10 day Greek Island trip
- 19 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 22 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 23 Lisbon NYE
- 24 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 25 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich