I will be traveling this coming June to Europe with two of my friends after our college graduation. We will be going to Rome, Florence, Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. I've been doing a lot of research but I wanted to hear from people that have had good experiences at hostels in these cities. I'm concerned with the location of the hostels, safety, and comfort. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 3 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 7 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Uffizi Phone Number
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Aix Provence
- 18 Sintra
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 24 Murren to Prague
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal