I will be traveling this coming June to Europe with two of my friends after our college graduation. We will be going to Rome, Florence, Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. I've been doing a lot of research but I wanted to hear from people that have had good experiences at hostels in these cities. I'm concerned with the location of the hostels, safety, and comfort. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 2 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 3 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Macedonia, Greece
- 6 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 7 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 8 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 9 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 10 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 13 Breakfast: London
- 14 Europe Itinerary
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 17 The highlands
- 18 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 19 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Rhine River
- 22 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 23 Travel plan help in Germany
- 24 Norwway trip report
- 25 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car