I will be traveling this coming June to Europe with two of my friends after our college graduation. We will be going to Rome, Florence, Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. I've been doing a lot of research but I wanted to hear from people that have had good experiences at hostels in these cities. I'm concerned with the location of the hostels, safety, and comfort. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 2 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 3 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 4 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 5 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 6 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 9 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 10 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 11 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 12 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 13 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 14 Finalizing Itinerary
- 15 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 16 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 17 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 18 15 nights in Italy
- 19 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 20 A day in Killarney
- 21 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 22 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 23 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 24 International driving permit required in France?
- 25 8 Day trip to Swiss and France