I will be traveling this coming June to Europe with two of my friends after our college graduation. We will be going to Rome, Florence, Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. I've been doing a lot of research but I wanted to hear from people that have had good experiences at hostels in these cities. I'm concerned with the location of the hostels, safety, and comfort. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BNL machines in Italy
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 4 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 5 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 6 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 7 Portland, Maine GTG
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 Planning Advice!
- 10 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 11 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 14 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Berlin restaurant recs
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 19 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 20 free days of Europe
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 25 Rome Rental Car