Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Berlin , Prague and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 14 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 25 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain