Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Berlin , Prague and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 6 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 7 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 8 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip