Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 2 Train strikes - Spain
- 3 Alone in Paris
- 4 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 7 Train travel in Europe
- 8 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 9 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 10 England/Scotland in January?
- 11 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 12 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 13 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 14 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 15 Italy in June/July
- 16 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 17 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 18 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 19 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 20 Sistine Chapel Visit in November
- 21 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 22 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 23 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 24 The Scruffman in Europe
- 25 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!