Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 10 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 11 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 4 week trip Turkey
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria