Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Berlin , Prague and Budapest
- 1 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 2 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 7 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 16 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 17 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 20 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 florence hotel
- 23 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 24 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov