Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 2 Planning a European Trip
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 Norway Itinerary
- 5 train or plane
- 6 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 12 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 restaurants in Marais district
- 19 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 25 Shoes in Scotland