Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노♪→】『 jion.ze.am 』【 ←♪슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계카지노♪→】『 jion.ze.am 』【 ←♪슈퍼카지노
- 3 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 생방송카지노♬→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←♬슈퍼카지노
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 와와카지노♌→】『 jion.ze.am 』【 ←♌슈퍼카지노
- 8 온라인카지노☤→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☤슈퍼카지노
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 실시간카지노♆→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←♆슈퍼카지노
- 11 아시아카지노☭→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☭슈퍼카지노
- 12 슈퍼카지노☂→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☂슈퍼카지노
- 13 아시안카지노☠→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☠슈퍼카지노
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Germany family road trip help!
- 16 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 17 Overnight at Heathrow
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 9 days in London