Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 What do pack for Ireland?
- 6 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 7 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 8 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 9 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 10 Netflix and Hulu
- 11 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 12 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 13 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 14 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 15 Dinge B&B
- 16 Amsterdam B&B
- 17 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 20 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 21 Como or Bellagio
- 22 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 23 Amalfi and Rome
- 24 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 25 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?