Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Berlin , Prague and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 9 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 16 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 17 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 22 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 2 Weeks in Paris
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express