Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 2 Help! Honeymooning in Europe?
- 3 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 4 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 5 Iceland/July/2014
- 6 How to get to Mallorca
- 7 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 8 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 9 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 12 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 4 days in Scotland
- 15 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 16 Switzerland 5 days
- 17 Finalizing Itinerary
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 20 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 21 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 22 Dublin to Dingle?
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction