Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Berlin , Prague and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 2 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 3 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 4 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 5 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 6 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 17 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 23 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Calling home from abroad