Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Berlin , Prague and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 2 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 11 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 14 Christmas in salzburg
- 15 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Italy through locals eyes
- 23 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)