Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money