Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 5 day s in Belgrade
- 6 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 7 Travel WiFi - France
- 8 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Gelato course in Rome?
- 11 Seville in late January
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Drinks in Spain
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 19 Norfolk base
- 20 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 21 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!