Me and my 2 mates are taking a trip to Europe from 21st Dec - 2nd Jan and our itinerary is as follow-
Arrive at Budapest on 21st Dec
Leave for Prague on 25th Dec
Leave for Berlin on 29th Dec
Return home on 2nd Jan from Berlin
All three of us are in mid 20s and love to party and drink all night and visit nice cafes , restaurants, museums and historical sites during later afternoons and evening hours. Based on my research , three cities we have picked should offer a lot in terms of nightlife , food , culture and history. However , i was wondering if nightlife scene will still be buzzing because it will be holiday season . Also read at various places that many cafes , restaurants and touristy places shut down because of the holiday season and cold weather . Is that true? I understand it will be really cold during that time but would we be able to have a good time given our interests? One last question , is it worth stopping over at Bratislava for a day on our way from Budapest to Prague?
Thank you for your responses in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland trip report
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 norway self-drive itinerary
- 4 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 5 Ronda to Seville
- 6 Europe Itinerary
- 7 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 8 11 days in Andalusia
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Belgium for the 1st time
- 11 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 12 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 13 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 14 visa expired
- 15 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 16 Car rental Croatia
- 17 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 18 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 PLITVICE LAKES
- 21 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 22 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 23 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 24 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 25 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family