MY husband and I are planning on traveling through Europe for a couple weeks and then spending two months in Italy. I have most of the cities mapped out we would like to go to but I can't decide about Germany. We will be traveling from Amsterdam and I would love to see Berlin but my husband would like to see Oktoberfest in Munich. We only have a few days, is it possible to do both? We would be leaving Amsterdam Sept 29th and arriving in Berlin/Munich then leaving Germany Oct 2nd. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 3 Use of Train Tickets
- 4 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 5 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 6 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 9 First Trip to Paris
- 10 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 11 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 12 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 US foods not available in the UK
- 18 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 19 Amsterdam and...?
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris