I'm studying abroad in France for a month and I don't want to weigh down my luggage with shampoo, conditioner, etc on the flight to France. I'm planning on bringing travel size stuff for the first few days and buying all my shower stuff when I get to the university (in Clermont-Ferrand). What are some good products you can get in France?
Beauty Products in France?!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 3 Overnight stopover in London!
- 4 Walking around Barcelona??
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 Novels set in Greece
- 10 Spain and Portugal
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 25 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report