Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Brugge hotel help
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 20 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Back from Paris