Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Bari & Sorrento advice needed (urgent pls)
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 3 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 4 Paris: Do you have a favorite "splurge" purchase?
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 7 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 8 portugal
- 9 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 10 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 11 Vacation rental in Provence
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 London on a sunny day
- 16 rand versus euro
- 17 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 18 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 19 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Sardinia, Italy
- 22 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary