Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Tour groups
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 So much to do, so little time!
- 17 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 18 Baby Milk
- 19 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 24 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 25 Super Cover For Hertz