Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Bari & Sorrento advice needed (urgent pls)
- 1 Drive Rome Florence
- 2 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 3 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 4 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 5 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 6 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 7 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 15 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 18 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 19 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 20 Moving to Spain
- 21 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 22 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 23 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Granada on Sunday