Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 4 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 5 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Where in Paris?
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 10 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 18 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini