Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Bari & Sorrento advice needed (urgent pls)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 2 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 3 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 4 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 5 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 11 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 12 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 13 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 14 Paris and where else?
- 15 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 16 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 17 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 18 Raining in rome
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 23 3 weeks in Sicily
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria