Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 6 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 7 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 8 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 9 Car rental insurance woes
- 10 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 13 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 14 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 17 12 Days in Italy
- 18 Paris recommendations?
- 19 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 20 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 21 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 22 Umbria and Piedmont
- 23 Norway Fjords
- 24 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 25 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids