Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 4 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 due to the fact that
- 7 Testadrox :- http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 8 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 10 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 13 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 14 Small detour from Paris
- 15 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 16 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 17 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 18 Sicily or Rome
- 19 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 20 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 21 Italy
- 22 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 23 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 24 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 25 When and how to book for a trip?