Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 A week in Le Marche
- 3 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 4 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 5 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 8 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 9 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 13 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 14 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 15 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 16 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 17 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 18 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 19 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 20 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 21 Paris 4 days
- 22 Turkey - Car Rental
- 23 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 24 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 25 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland