Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Bari & Sorrento advice needed (urgent pls)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back home problems with sim card
- 2 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 5 Budapest
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?