Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 4 Moscow Favorites
- 5 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 Italian lake cruise
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Paris advice with kids
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 21 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 22 Travelling Iceland
- 23 Tuscany Itinerary
- 24 Route Information
- 25 International drivers permit