Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Bari & Sorrento advice needed (urgent pls)
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Florence in October
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?