Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Bari & Sorrento advice needed (urgent pls)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 5 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 8 London tube
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 5am arrival in Dublin
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 London hotel
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 London day trips, especially castles