I think you are pretty safe in most houses these days; they are well regulated now...and if you get there and one is full, they always know where there is another with an empty room. I have sometimes booked ahead for a visitor and never been disappointed. Has anyone had a bad experience?
B and B in Ireland
- 1 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 2 london travelcrard
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Best area to stay in Rome
- 6 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 7 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 10 Paris Ticket t+
- 11 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 12 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 13 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 14 One week in Norway
- 15 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 16 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 17 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 18 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 19 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 20 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 21 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 22 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 23 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 24 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 25 France Itinerary Help