Hello. Does anyone who has been in Avignon during the July theatre festival have any thoughts on the experience? We plan to arrive by train in Avignon from Paris in early July and are thinking about spending one night there. I see that a very large theatre festival will be underway, which sounds potentially like a lot of fun - anyone have first hand knowledge to share? Thanks much for any insight. Some hotels already are booked!
Avignon theatre festival
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 London at Easter
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 20 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 FRA airport: How big is "big"?