Am I nuts to consider this? Please help me with the logistics...if we arrive in Milan at 8:30 AM on a Sunday morning, with carry on bag only, can we make it to 11:00 Mass at the Duomo, grab a quick slice of pizza, see The Last Supper, then catch an afternoon train to Varenna (Lake Como)? Once in Varenna we will crash for a couple of days before continuing our 2 weeks in Italy. Thanks for any tips on how to make this happen!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 11 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years