Am I nuts to consider this? Please help me with the logistics...if we arrive in Milan at 8:30 AM on a Sunday morning, with carry on bag only, can we make it to 11:00 Mass at the Duomo, grab a quick slice of pizza, see The Last Supper, then catch an afternoon train to Varenna (Lake Como)? Once in Varenna we will crash for a couple of days before continuing our 2 weeks in Italy. Thanks for any tips on how to make this happen!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 4 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 7 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 8 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 12 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 13 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 14 Ludwig Castles
- 15 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 16 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 19 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 22 Short Trip in July
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 HIking through France for 2 weeks