Am I nuts to consider this? Please help me with the logistics...if we arrive in Milan at 8:30 AM on a Sunday morning, with carry on bag only, can we make it to 11:00 Mass at the Duomo, grab a quick slice of pizza, see The Last Supper, then catch an afternoon train to Varenna (Lake Como)? Once in Varenna we will crash for a couple of days before continuing our 2 weeks in Italy. Thanks for any tips on how to make this happen!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Sicily: which coast?
- 7 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 11 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 Chania
- 16 Edinbrugh
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 21 Studying art in English in venice
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list