Hi all! My husband and I (late 20s) will be traveling to Rome in late February 2012. This will be our second trip to Rome (first was a few years ago on our honeymoon- at that time we stayed in a hotel near the Trevi fountain). This time we're looking to rent an apartment. I was hoping you all could offer some advice/recommendations for specific apartments that you've stayed in and have liked. I've read through a bunch of old forum posts and have seen a lot of recs for larger apartments (sleeping 4+) but we're very content to have a one bedroom or studio. Cleanliness and location would be my two biggest interests. I've read reviews on Slow Trav and have looked at several agency websites like SleepinItaly, but would be interested to hear more recent feedback. Budget goal for us is <$1,000 for the week. I've been concentrating my search in the Navona/Campo/Pantheon area but I'm open to suggestions anywhere. We're big walkers so we plan to do all of our sight-seeing on foot. Thanks so much in advance for your advice, Fodorites!!
Apartment Advice Rome Feb 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 eateries in Puglia
- 18 Rome to Amafi coast
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard