Hi all! My husband and I (late 20s) will be traveling to Rome in late February 2012. This will be our second trip to Rome (first was a few years ago on our honeymoon- at that time we stayed in a hotel near the Trevi fountain). This time we're looking to rent an apartment. I was hoping you all could offer some advice/recommendations for specific apartments that you've stayed in and have liked. I've read through a bunch of old forum posts and have seen a lot of recs for larger apartments (sleeping 4+) but we're very content to have a one bedroom or studio. Cleanliness and location would be my two biggest interests. I've read reviews on Slow Trav and have looked at several agency websites like SleepinItaly, but would be interested to hear more recent feedback. Budget goal for us is <$1,000 for the week. I've been concentrating my search in the Navona/Campo/Pantheon area but I'm open to suggestions anywhere. We're big walkers so we plan to do all of our sight-seeing on foot. Thanks so much in advance for your advice, Fodorites!!
Apartment Advice Rome Feb 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 2 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Riga 2014
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 8 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 9 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Back home problems with sim card
- 12 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 13 Budapest
- 14 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 15 Budapest--baggage storage
- 16 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 17 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 18 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 19 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 20 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 21 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 22 How do you find French food?
- 23 Day trips from Seville
- 24 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 25 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice