Hi all! My husband and I (late 20s) will be traveling to Rome in late February 2012. This will be our second trip to Rome (first was a few years ago on our honeymoon- at that time we stayed in a hotel near the Trevi fountain). This time we're looking to rent an apartment. I was hoping you all could offer some advice/recommendations for specific apartments that you've stayed in and have liked. I've read through a bunch of old forum posts and have seen a lot of recs for larger apartments (sleeping 4+) but we're very content to have a one bedroom or studio. Cleanliness and location would be my two biggest interests. I've read reviews on Slow Trav and have looked at several agency websites like SleepinItaly, but would be interested to hear more recent feedback. Budget goal for us is <$1,000 for the week. I've been concentrating my search in the Navona/Campo/Pantheon area but I'm open to suggestions anywhere. We're big walkers so we plan to do all of our sight-seeing on foot. Thanks so much in advance for your advice, Fodorites!!
Apartment Advice Rome Feb 2012
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Ireland in a week
- 25 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station