Our daughter is moving from here in Australia to Benevento in Italy. She and her boyfriend are planning a year or two there as he has a job contract.
Does anyone have any experience of the town / city? My husband and I are going to visit them in April next year as part of a three month trip.
I hope somone knows the place...It doesn't seem to get much coverage on the net!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경륜예상∽✿∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽✿∽경륜예상
- 2 게임사이트∽▼∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▼∽게임사이트
- 3 게임머니판매❦≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡❦게임머니판매
- 4 강친닷컴 ∽▲∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▲∽강친닷컴
- 5 제우스뱅크☆≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☆제우스뱅크
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 8 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 9 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 10 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 11 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 24 Greek fuel cost
- 25 Day trips around Vienna