My husband and I get to spend a week in Valencia (July 3-10) after spending a week in Madrid (ending our trip with 5 days in Barcelona). We've been completely convinced of the value (for us) of staying in one place for a while. We are searching for an apartment and hoping that most places in the old historic part of Valencia are acceptable. I'm drawn (for some unknown reason) to places around the Botanical Gardens and not so much to the southern locations (around the train station). We are not interested in the beach. We might try to rent a car one day to see some of the surrounding area (mostly south), but don't need full time car parking services. Since we'll travel by train both into and out of the city, I should probably prioritize the apartments around the train station. Any advice about apartment location?
Thanks so much in advance--Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 5 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 24 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 25 Driving in Italy?