My husband and I get to spend a week in Valencia (July 3-10) after spending a week in Madrid (ending our trip with 5 days in Barcelona). We've been completely convinced of the value (for us) of staying in one place for a while. We are searching for an apartment and hoping that most places in the old historic part of Valencia are acceptable. I'm drawn (for some unknown reason) to places around the Botanical Gardens and not so much to the southern locations (around the train station). We are not interested in the beach. We might try to rent a car one day to see some of the surrounding area (mostly south), but don't need full time car parking services. Since we'll travel by train both into and out of the city, I should probably prioritize the apartments around the train station. Any advice about apartment location?
Thanks so much in advance--Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 10 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 11 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 12 Road trip Italy
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 15 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Hilton CPH no loner
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones