I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Vacation
- 4 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 9 Rouen Tour Companies
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 Ireland itinerary help please
- 13 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 16 Rome-Itinerary
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 23 Berlin to Italy
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Florence - Where to stay