I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐럭카지노주소■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■라이브카지노ス라이브카지노
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 Trogir or Split
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Istria in two days
- 15 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 16 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Scotland itinerary help
- 20 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 21 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 Croatia itinerary - need advice