I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 Golfing in Ireland
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 7 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 13 Santorini
- 14 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 21 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 22 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 23 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?