I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
- 1 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?