I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Thinking about the Fjords
- 11 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 14 Alsace to Austria?
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Budapest language lessons
- 17 Tours in Wales
- 18 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 19 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 20 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona