I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 5 Vienna to Bratislava
- 6 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 9 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 10 Venice at Christmas
- 11 Bayeux and environs
- 12 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Rome For 2 days
- 15 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 16 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 20 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 21 The highlands
- 22 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 23 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!