I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight connection in CDG
- 2 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 3 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 4 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 9 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 10 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 13 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 a few hours in Stockholm