I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 2 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 5 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 8 Norway accessories and must have
- 9 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 BNL machines in Italy
- 14 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 15 BNL ATMs
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 19 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 20 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 21 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 22 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 23 Our European adventures
- 24 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 25 Scotland November 2015