I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 2 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 9 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 12 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Paris to Morocco
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)