I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 London hotel
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?