I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 3 Amsterdam vs. France
- 4 Hamman Baths Granada
- 5 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 First time in Italy
- 9 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 10 What about Basque Country?
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Dolomites October 14-18
- 13 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 14 italy in ll days and what to see
- 15 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Ireland ToDo
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 20 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Alhambra Guide
- 23 Capo d'Orlando
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Euro 2016