I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 3 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 4 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 5 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 First time to Switzerland
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 10 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 Eastern Europe
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 16 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 21 London to Paris by train
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 4 weeks in the UK