I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 7 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 8 4 week trip Turkey
- 9 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 10 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 22 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 23 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 24 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?