I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
- 1 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 12 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 20 Istanbul hotels
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 2 Week European Itinerary
- 23 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia