I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 2 London visit
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 men's shoes spain
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 20 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 21 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 24 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 25 Munich and Dachau