I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 16 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Day trip ideas