I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 VISA question
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 France,Spain,Italy
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway