I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 8 How to rent a car
- 9 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now