I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?