I'm planning my very first trip to Europe and I just want to see it all, including the Scandinavia which has always been my dream destination. However, I've just realized how expensive all these cities are and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I can afford to go to all of them. Could you please suggest which one I should be crossing out? I don't have much time, so I won't have time to go to museums or do any activities apart from exploring the cities.
By the way, I've already booked a ticket back from Stockholm and will be staying there for 3 nights. If any of the 3 cities is pretty similar to Stockholm, I might as well skip it. Amsterdam is a bit out of the way, but I'll be travelling from South West Germany , so if it's worth a visit, I can definitely take a little detour.
Amsterdam/ Copenhagen/ Gothenborg ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 9 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 23 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?