Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementsabout.co.uk/hydro-muscle-max/
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 4 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 5 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 10 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 15 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Where in Paris?
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 20 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help