Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 3 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 4 Croatia travel ideas
- 5 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 6 River Boat Cruise
- 7 Public Transport information App/Website
- 8 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 9 Hotel advice
- 10 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 15 London with kids
- 16 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 17 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Pousadas in Portugal
- 21 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 22 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais