Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 A week in the Occitanie
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 15 Train Through Spain
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 hill of crosses
- 24 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas