Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Amsterdam, Austria, Prague and Budapest--too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Munich and Dachau
- 3 London visit
- 4 Duoro river cruises
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 SIM card for eastern europe
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 23 car rental advice in Portugal
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?