Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Amsterdam, Austria, Prague and Budapest--too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 16 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 17 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 London tube
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay