Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Amsterdam, Austria, Prague and Budapest--too much?
- 1 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 2 portugal
- 3 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 A chacun son goût
- 7 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 10 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 13 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 16 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 17 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 18 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 21 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 24 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 25 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?