Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : YAHOO SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:844-669-7811 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen