Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Italy again
- 2 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 GPS vs Google Maps
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 8 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 9 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 12 Bavaria in August
- 13 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Train Question
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 22 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 25 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed