Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Imbros Gorge
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 19 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 20 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria