Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Amsterdam, Austria, Prague and Budapest--too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 6 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 13 French Basque region
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 American Express