Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 2 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 3 Trip report European honeymoon
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 5 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 6 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 7 London restaurant suggestions
- 8 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/sevan-skin-serum/
- 9 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/flex-belt/
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 14 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 15 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 21 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 22 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 23 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 24 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 25 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship