Just booked my flight from SFO to Amsterdam and fron Vienna to SFO. I will be traveling April 22nd-May 3rd. I want to get some advice on my itinerary.
I plan to spend 3 days in Amsterdam. I want to bike, see the museums, Anne Frank House, and the tulips in Keukenhoff/countryside.
My plan is to fly from Amsterdam to Vienna and see Vienna, Salzburg and maybe one or two of the following: Prague and/or Budapest.
Do you think this is doable in the time I have? I'm a seasonsed, single traveler that loves a brisk travel pace and lots of walking.
If this is too ambitious, let me know if I should just stay in Austria. I want to see Salzburg (huge Sound of Music fan, of course) and get some hiking in too.
I'm so appreciate all of the expertise on this forum. I use it for each and every trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 2 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 Itinerary Check-In
- 5 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 6 Ice for a cooler
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 lodging in/near madrid
- 9 England/Scotland in January?
- 10 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 11 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 12 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 13 Alone in Paris
- 14 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 15 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 16 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 17 Train strikes - Spain
- 18 PASSPORT number changed
- 19 Support Please
- 20 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 21 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 22 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 23 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 24 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 25 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu