Flying to Europe on April 20, flying back to NJ on April 28, but we haven't bought plane tickets yet. I have only been to Europe twice, UK and French Riviera, and my sister has been to Paris multiple times. We have to use Amsterdam as base April 23-28 (hotel paid for), so we can do some sightseeing in Amsterdam and some day trips for at least 4.5 days. Should we stay in Amsterdam the entire time (April 20-28)? Or, I am thinking maybe fly into another city on April 20 and then onto Amsterdam on April 23? Copenhagen maybe? Or somewhere in Germany? We are interested in local history, performing arts, farmers markets; I also like being near the water (river, ocean); neither of us is interested in visual arts (so no art museums on our list). TIA for your suggestions.
Amsterdam and ? Trip Planning
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 3 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 Car rental
- 6 Day trip to Capri
- 7 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 12 RHK's heading to Europe
- 13 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 14 France in 7 days
- 15 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 16 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 17 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 18 Istanbul in April
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 21 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 22 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?