Looking for a bit of itinerary help for our 10 day Amalfi/Sorrento honeymoon at the end of June. We have accommodations at Hotel Fontana and Grande Hotel Excelsior. So far we have a few excursions and places to see but nothing concrete. Any must sees that you would recommend? Also looking for some restaurant or any eating recommendations since most of the places we looked up were extremely expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Piedmont question
- 11 Insurance on rental car options
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 14 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 17 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Keukenhof in May?