Looking for a bit of itinerary help for our 10 day Amalfi/Sorrento honeymoon at the end of June. We have accommodations at Hotel Fontana and Grande Hotel Excelsior. So far we have a few excursions and places to see but nothing concrete. Any must sees that you would recommend? Also looking for some restaurant or any eating recommendations since most of the places we looked up were extremely expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 We're here!
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.