Looking for a bit of itinerary help for our 10 day Amalfi/Sorrento honeymoon at the end of June. We have accommodations at Hotel Fontana and Grande Hotel Excelsior. So far we have a few excursions and places to see but nothing concrete. Any must sees that you would recommend? Also looking for some restaurant or any eating recommendations since most of the places we looked up were extremely expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Aix Provence
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 20 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?