We are spending five days in Maiori. We have children aged 15, 13, and 9. Will have seen Pompeii before arrival. We are planning on Paestum and the mozzarella factory there and a bus along the Amalfi coast, but beyond that we are unsure of what to do in the area. We will not have a car. What villages and beaches will be the best? Hikes? Anything off the beaten track they might love?
Amalfi are with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Where to go from Brussels?
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 What to wear
- 5 All you need in croatia
- 6 Tipping in Greece
- 7 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 8 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 9 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 10 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help