We are spending five days in Maiori. We have children aged 15, 13, and 9. Will have seen Pompeii before arrival. We are planning on Paestum and the mozzarella factory there and a bus along the Amalfi coast, but beyond that we are unsure of what to do in the area. We will not have a car. What villages and beaches will be the best? Hikes? Anything off the beaten track they might love?
Amalfi are with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Help with European vacation plan
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!