I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 Rome -- The next time around
- 3 Transport for local Venice travel
- 4 November in Rome
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Campania in June, July, September
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 25 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain