I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 2 Maratea
- 3 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 4 2 different itineraries
- 5 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 6 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 7 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 13 France in 2003
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Home Base in Belgium
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Now for the Venice hotel
- 18 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 19 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 20 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 21 Arles as a base?
- 22 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 23 My Camino de Santiago
- 24 Rocamaxour
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland