I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 3 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 6 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 7 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 8 Train to Sorrento
- 9 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 10 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 11 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 12 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 Travel help laundary
- 15 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 16 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 17 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 18 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 19 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 20 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 21 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 6 nights in Dublin
- 24 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 25 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany