I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 2 Viator.com in Turkey
- 3 Bodrum to instanbul
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Eleanor's Pages
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Europe in winter
- 12 Barcelona free tours??
- 13 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 14 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 15 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 18 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 22 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town