I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아 달 www.adal.ml 사당오피 사당건마 사당휴게텔 사당마사지ㄻ사당키스방
- 2 당진오피 당진건마 아찔한달리기 당진휴게텔 www.adal.ml 당진마사지 당진키스방
- 3 길동오피 아달 길동건마 www.adal.ml 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 5 신논현오피 아달 신논현건마 www.adal.ml 신논현휴게텔 신논현마사지
- 6 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 7 Nafplio to Hydra
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 시흥오피 아찔한 달리기 시흥건마 www.adal.ml 시흥휴게텔 시흥마사지 시흥키스방
- 11 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 info Faro & Algarve
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?