I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 2 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Chip and Pin
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 8 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 9 France: which maps?
- 10 first family trip to Switzerland
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 14 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 15 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 16 German Rail Pass Questions
- 17 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 18 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 19 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 20 Venice - boats on canals
- 21 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 22 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 23 What Bus/buses
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?