I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 2 Trains
- 3 Train from Sarlat
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 6 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 7 Venice tourist travel pass
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 4 days in Scotland
- 10 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 12 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 13 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 14 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 15 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 19 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 20 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 21 malaga to madrid train ?
- 22 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 25 What American foods do Europeans love?