I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 2 Escargots in Paris
- 3 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 We're here!
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents