I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 4 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 London Trip Travel
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 St Germain
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Cotswold Churches
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 23 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 24 Norway 2014
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!