I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 going to italy
- 2 where to stay in Germany
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 5 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 6 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 7 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 10 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 11 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 12 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 13 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 17 10 days in England
- 18 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Ayasofya Hotel
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 24 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag