I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 bath or york
- 8 car rental info
- 9 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 10 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 21 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 22 London tube
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014