I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Europe
- 2 3 weeks in Sicily
- 3 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 4 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 16 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 23 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 24 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 25 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum