I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 2 Southern France
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 6 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 7 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 10 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 11 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 12 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 13 SIM card for eastern europe
- 14 Foie gras, redux
- 15 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 16 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 17 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 italy
- 20 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 21 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 22 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)