I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 11 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 London hotel
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 Germany-berlin marathon
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid