I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 3 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 4 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 5 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 6 Prague & Croatia
- 7 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 10 3 week backing packing trip
- 11 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 12 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 13 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 14 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 15 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 16 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 17 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 18 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 19 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 holiday problem in Budapest
- 22 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 23 Where to go in March??
- 24 Age limitation for car rental
- 25 I want to buy a European flat iron