I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 where to stay in Malta
- 8 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 9 3 Wake-up calls
- 10 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 11 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 12 Yummy Swiss bites
- 13 Schengen visa
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 Sicily - my nest trip
- 16 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 17 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 18 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 19 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 20 December in Deutschland
- 21 spanish winery region(s)
- 22 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 23 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 24 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 25 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts