I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Planning
- 2 Classical Music in Milan
- 3 Must sees in Malaga
- 4 Lake Maggiore
- 5 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 6 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 7 Another Book List for Italy
- 8 Antiques shopping Rome
- 9 Italy train question
- 10 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 11 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 12 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 13 Two Weeks in Europe
- 14 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 19 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 20 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 21 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 22 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 23 Venice - a day open
- 24 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 25 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence