I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 5 Car hire
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 10 Holiday Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 Visiting the Black Forest
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes