I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 2 Northern Spain
- 3 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 6 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 7 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 French Prem Train Fares
- 10 Dublin to Dingle?
- 11 London-Paris solo trip
- 12 To Hampton Court Palace
- 13 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 14 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 15 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 16 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 17 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 18 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 venice to lucca by car
- 21 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 24 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 25 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY