I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 2 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 5 Eleanor's Pages
- 6 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 7 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 10 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 11 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 18 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 European Trivial Trivia!
- 25 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family