I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 9 Private transportation
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Suggestions for travel
- 13 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 16 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 19 4 week trip Turkey
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 22 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 23 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 24 What one thing in Paris?
- 25 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?