I plan to make a trip to Slovenia soon and would like some suggestions on what to visit. As of now I want to visit:
The Postojna Cave
Triglav national park
Does anybody have some good suggestions?
I actually found a nice page to help me in my search, but the options are just too vast...
Thank you for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 2 Places to visit from Zurich
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Germany-Car or Train
- 6 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 7 SURPRISE TRIP
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 16 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 17 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 21 Valencia Spain
- 22 Europe for Beginners
- 23 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 24 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 25 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)