I plan to make a trip to Slovenia soon and would like some suggestions on what to visit. As of now I want to visit:
The Postojna Cave
Triglav national park
Does anybody have some good suggestions?
I actually found a nice page to help me in my search, but the options are just too vast...
Thank you for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 22 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 23 Flamenco in October
- 24 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat