I plan to make a trip to Slovenia soon and would like some suggestions on what to visit. As of now I want to visit:
The Postojna Cave
Triglav national park
Does anybody have some good suggestions?
I actually found a nice page to help me in my search, but the options are just too vast...
Thank you for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Christmas markets
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Germany or Sweden
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Whathello Paris
- 15 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 16 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 17 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21