My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 2 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 8 Croacia in october
- 9 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 10 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 11 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Getting From Italy to London
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 rome and pompei
- 20 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids