My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 2 Lisbon Portugal summer trip with kids
- 3 Museum tickets in advance?
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 6 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 7 Provence wine tasting tours
- 8 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 9 Alsace
- 10 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 11 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 14 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 15 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 16 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 17 la spezia vs. levanto
- 18 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 Amsterdam and beyond
- 21 Travel help laundary
- 22 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 23 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 24 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 25 Train tickets in Europe