My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 2 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 7 Apartment in Rome
- 8 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 11 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 12 Best Greek Island
- 13 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 14 Flea markets in Romania
- 15 car rental
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 18 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 19 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 20 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 21 Christian Cafe Dating
- 22 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland