My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Travel plan help in Germany
- 3 Macedonia, Greece
- 4 Norwway trip report
- 5 The highlands
- 6 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 7 Rhine River
- 8 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 9 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 10 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 11 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 12 Best way to see Croatia?
- 13 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 14 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 15 Rome For 2 days
- 16 Amalie/Rome
- 17 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 18 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 25 Tarbet scotland