My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 2 Amalfi coast in august
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Greece
- 6 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon