My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 5 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 6 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 How Long For Santorini?
- 8 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 9 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 10 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 11 Germany with 6 month old.
- 12 France by rail or car?
- 13 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 14 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 15 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 16 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 17 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 18 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 25 Hotels in Sorrento