My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 2 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 13 Scuol, Switzerland
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 2 Weeks in Paris
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 24 Internet or travel agent?
- 25 Raining in rome