My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Piedmont as a destination
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 15 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 16 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 17 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 20 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 21 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 22 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 23 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis