My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 2 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 3 Provins on a weekday?
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Tips question
- 9 tipping
- 10 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 Douro Valley 3 nights
- 13 From Galway: go north or south???
- 14 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 15 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 16 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 4 Country Itinerary
- 19 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 20 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 21 Rome at Christmas
- 22 Advice about Naples?
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Santorini and Positano.
- 25 Romania: Visa and Schengen