My friend and I are staying at the Armeni Village Rooms & Suites in Oia, Santorini next month and they have confirmed the cost for their hotel transfers is 30 euro each person each way totalling 60 euro per trip.
Do you suggest we book the transfer on arrival from the airport to our hotel (we arrive 630pm)? Then hail/book a taxi on departure to catch the ferry for the Mykonos port? Our ferry leaves at 12pm. How easy is it to catch taxis in this area?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 3 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 Hilton CPH no loner
- 10 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Scotland Trip Report
- 13 French Wedding
- 14 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 15 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 16 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 19 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 20 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 21 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 22 Cornwall UK
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....