I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Budapest in December 2017
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice