I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS