I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 15 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 18 Cruise the River Shannon
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Food tours in Rome?
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Rome Food Tour
- 23 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 24 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 25 Rome restaurant suggestions