I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Italian beach with teens
- 2 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 3 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 4 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 A month in Siena, Italy
- 7 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 8 Where to stop along the way
- 9 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 10 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 13 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 14 Dublin transportation help
- 15 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 16 Relaxing destinations?
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 21 Bandol port of call
- 22 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 where to stay in Malta
- 25 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice