I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Fjords, How To?
- 4 Istanbul Itinerary
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 12 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 13 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 14 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 21 London - Site List Triage -
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 Priceline for London hotels