I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 4 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 15 Travel help
- 16 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 19 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 London tour and theatre ideas
- 22 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 23 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Italy's central lakes!
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice