I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 5 Amalfi Coast help
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice