I'm going on my first trip to Italy and I am staying in Venice for 5 days. I was looking for advice on two things:
1. Tips on traveling alone in Venice. I've traveled alone in South America, but never in Europe and any advice about Venice, would be greatly appreciated..
2. Taking a tour of the Murano Glass Factory. Should I try to schedule a tour before I get to Venice or wait until I arrive in Venice? My concern is cost and availability.
Some people have told me that tours can book up and it might be more expensive to do it when I get there..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 3 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 4 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 8 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 9 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 WWI Battlefields
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 16 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 17 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 20 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 21 Reaching the Lake District
- 22 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 23 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 24 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 25 My special places in Europe
Advice Needed: travelling alone and on tour to Murano Glass Factory-Venice