We are considering a week home exchange in Copenhagen. Thoughts on whether a week is too much and/or day trips that would be fun for a family with an 11 and 13-year-old would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Cost of Van from CDG
- 3 Northern Italian Food
- 4 German Train travel
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 7 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 12 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 13 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 14 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 15 Barcelona on budget
- 16 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 17 Where to go in March??
- 18 Advice for England and France travels?
- 19 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 20 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 21 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Provence to Nice driving
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans