We are considering a week home exchange in Copenhagen. Thoughts on whether a week is too much and/or day trips that would be fun for a family with an 11 and 13-year-old would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 바카라게임
- 2 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 7 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 8 Germany
- 9 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 10 Rome at Christmas
- 11 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 12 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 13 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 14 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 17 4 Country Itinerary
- 18 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 19 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 20 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 21 Croatia Itenerary
- 22 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 23 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 24 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 25 14 days in Greece