We are considering a week home exchange in Copenhagen. Thoughts on whether a week is too much and/or day trips that would be fun for a family with an 11 and 13-year-old would be greatly appreciated!!
A week in Copenhagen
- 1 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 2 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 3 Do and don't, eating in France
- 4 Spain with kids
- 5 Places to visit from London
- 6 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 7 Meeting up at CDG
- 8 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 9 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 10 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 11 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 12 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 13 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 14 Paris Ticket t+
- 15 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 16 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 17 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 18 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 19 Getting the best our of Europe
- 20 best clubs in barcelona
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 22 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!