My two friends and I decided it would be a good idea to save up some money and take a trip to Europe over the summer. We are graduating from high school in May and since we were freshman we have always wanted to take this trip before we all went our separate ways. We are planning on coming up with the money ourselves with just a little help from our parents so we decided one week in one destination would be best for our budget. After doing some research Berlin looks like an awesome place to visit and experience. I have already looked into flight tickets and hostels to stay at and the money we would spend on that comes to about $1400. With food, transportation around the city, and the famous Berlin nightlife I estimated another $1000 would be necessary. I could use any advice possible. Where should we stay? What is a must see? Where should we go to eat? What are some fun bars and nightclubs? Am I being realistic with my estimated budget? Really anything and everything would be helpful. Thank you.
A Trip To Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 14 London visit
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Pompeii train to Naples
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany