My two friends and I decided it would be a good idea to save up some money and take a trip to Europe over the summer. We are graduating from high school in May and since we were freshman we have always wanted to take this trip before we all went our separate ways. We are planning on coming up with the money ourselves with just a little help from our parents so we decided one week in one destination would be best for our budget. After doing some research Berlin looks like an awesome place to visit and experience. I have already looked into flight tickets and hostels to stay at and the money we would spend on that comes to about $1400. With food, transportation around the city, and the famous Berlin nightlife I estimated another $1000 would be necessary. I could use any advice possible. Where should we stay? What is a must see? Where should we go to eat? What are some fun bars and nightclubs? Am I being realistic with my estimated budget? Really anything and everything would be helpful. Thank you.
A Trip To Berlin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 rent car / Munich
- 10 Apartments in Rome
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome