Planning a four-night stay in Istanbul next summer for just DH and me. We definitely want to be in Sultanahmet, walking distance to most of the major sights, and would prefer to keep it under $200 per night if possible. I know most of the rooms are small in that area, and that's not a problem, but we would like a king bed and a nice view from the room, preferably with a balcony and a roof terrace serving breakfast and drinks. Would love recommendations not only on hotels, but also on specific rooms that might fit the bill. Thanks in advance.
A room with a view in Istanbul?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Public transport from Ostuni
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 14 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 15 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Lake como
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?