My husband and I are planning a week away to Europe and we do not know which city to choose from to spend a romantic time away.
We have travelled with our children to Europe 4 out of the last 5 summers, visiting, France, including Paris for 4 days, Spain, the south of Germany and most of Italy, including Rome. We just got back from Southern California a week ago where we were visiting family.
We have thought of a few cities where we would like to go:
1. Paris (even though we were there for a few days, we do not think we really "saw" Paris)
We were even thinking about spending 4 days in Paris then taking a train to London for 3 days and flying home from there.
Any other ideas would be welcome and we are not totally committed to a large city.
We appreciate all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Paris Metro
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 A good book!!
- 11 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 12 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 13 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 CDG airport and connection time
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 21 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 22 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris