My husband and I are planning a week away to Europe and we do not know which city to choose from to spend a romantic time away.
We have travelled with our children to Europe 4 out of the last 5 summers, visiting, France, including Paris for 4 days, Spain, the south of Germany and most of Italy, including Rome. We just got back from Southern California a week ago where we were visiting family.
We have thought of a few cities where we would like to go:
1. Paris (even though we were there for a few days, we do not think we really "saw" Paris)
We were even thinking about spending 4 days in Paris then taking a train to London for 3 days and flying home from there.
Any other ideas would be welcome and we are not totally committed to a large city.
We appreciate all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 Milan or Turin
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 25 Frankfurt to UK