My husband and I are planning a week away to Europe and we do not know which city to choose from to spend a romantic time away.
We have travelled with our children to Europe 4 out of the last 5 summers, visiting, France, including Paris for 4 days, Spain, the south of Germany and most of Italy, including Rome. We just got back from Southern California a week ago where we were visiting family.
We have thought of a few cities where we would like to go:
1. Paris (even though we were there for a few days, we do not think we really "saw" Paris)
We were even thinking about spending 4 days in Paris then taking a train to London for 3 days and flying home from there.
Any other ideas would be welcome and we are not totally committed to a large city.
We appreciate all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 4 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 7 Alsace to Austria?
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 UK in May and June
- 10 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 11 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 12 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 13 Bath/Cotswolds
- 14 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 22 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 23 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Globus Iberian Tour