If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in......?
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 One more last question on Bayeux
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Italian language schools
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 When to visit Provence updated info
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 22 Lucerne & Zurich
- 23 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Venice in Jan