If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in......?
- 1 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 2 Rome apartment
- 3 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 4 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 5 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 8 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 9 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 12 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 13 Benita In Paris
- 14 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 15 pier in Copenhagen
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 18 Am I too fat too travel?
- 19 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 20 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 21 Train Passes
- 22 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 23 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 24 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 25 Security issues with Knee replacement