If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 More Possible Strikes - Bordeaux
- 4 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 5 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 6 holiday problem in Budapest
- 7 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 8 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 12 Where to go in March??
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 15 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 16 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 17 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 20 Croatian islands
- 21 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 22 Age limitation for car rental
- 23 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 24 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 25 please revew provence agenda