If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 What do after Bernia Express?
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Lyon
- 8 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 9 French theater in Paris
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 16 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 17 Barcelona
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 20 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique