If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 French Riviera
- 4 Southern Italy
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 England in a week - what's realistic
- 11 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 18 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 19 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 20 gare de nord
- 21 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 22 Barcelona extension
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Madrid city centre?