If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in......?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 Rental car while in Ireland
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Too many Trip Reports
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Great London Bars with a view
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Reykjavik hotels
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later