If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 2 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Alitala
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 6 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Which Hotel in Rome
- 10 6 Days in Italy
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 SE ITALY
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 18 renting
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 21 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 22 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 23 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?