If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임방법の【BMB95。COM 】카지노게임방법
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Summer Travel order
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios