If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 3 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 6 Italy by car
- 7 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 8 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 9 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 10 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 11 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 12 Florence 2 weeks
- 13 12 days in Austria
- 14 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 15 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 20 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 21 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 22 One in Paris ... help
- 23 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 24 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange