If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Cutback on Spain trip
- 5 Westerplatte
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 Ireland hotel questions
- 17 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 18 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 19 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)