My husband and I will be in Copenhagen this mid-July...we were planing on taking an extra week and do a small road-trip in Europe before heading back home. We had our heart set on Spain but have been discouraged from doing it in July since it will be so hot. We are now at a loss of where to spend out week. We would love to still be able to drive, if possible, but having never really spent much time in Europe, I'm not sure where to start looking for routes that are scenic and really give us a feel of the coutryside/landscape.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction?? I know 1 week is not a lot of time...We are open to staying in the Northern parts of Europe or flying somewhere and renting a car from there...
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Budapest in December 2017
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?