My husband and I will be in Copenhagen this mid-July...we were planing on taking an extra week and do a small road-trip in Europe before heading back home. We had our heart set on Spain but have been discouraged from doing it in July since it will be so hot. We are now at a loss of where to spend out week. We would love to still be able to drive, if possible, but having never really spent much time in Europe, I'm not sure where to start looking for routes that are scenic and really give us a feel of the coutryside/landscape.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction?? I know 1 week is not a lot of time...We are open to staying in the Northern parts of Europe or flying somewhere and renting a car from there...
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 2 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 10 Food in Positano
- 11 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 12 Ireland hotel questions
- 13 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 14 Italy
- 15 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 16 3 weeks in Spain
- 17 Emergencies in Ireland
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 20 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 21 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 22 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 23 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas