My husband and I will be in Copenhagen this mid-July...we were planing on taking an extra week and do a small road-trip in Europe before heading back home. We had our heart set on Spain but have been discouraged from doing it in July since it will be so hot. We are now at a loss of where to spend out week. We would love to still be able to drive, if possible, but having never really spent much time in Europe, I'm not sure where to start looking for routes that are scenic and really give us a feel of the coutryside/landscape.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction?? I know 1 week is not a lot of time...We are open to staying in the Northern parts of Europe or flying somewhere and renting a car from there...
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플레이어카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ロ라이브바카라
- 2 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Things to do in Montpellier
- 7 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 4 days in Provence in early June
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 What is the best travel insurance company?