This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 3 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 4 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Amsterdam Hotel
- 7 Florence, Italy
- 8 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 11 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 Tyrol day hiking
- 14 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 15 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 16 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 I'm back.....
- 19 To europe this Aug
- 20 One week in & near Marseille
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 24 Charles Degaulle question
- 25 Swiss travel pass for Munich