This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 4 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 5 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 6 Another Visit to London
- 7 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 10 3 days Venice to Paris
- 11 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 12 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 13 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 14 Hiking in Austrian mountain village
- 15 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 16 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 17 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 18 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 19 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 20 la spezia vs. levanto
- 21 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 Need advice on transportation
- 24 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 25 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?