This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 2 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 3 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 4 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 5 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 6 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 7 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 10 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 11 Oyster card?
- 12 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 London Theater
- 15 multi city flights to europe
- 16 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 17 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 23 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid