This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 3 days solo in London
- 3 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 6 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Maximizing Norway time
- 19 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 20 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 21 Studying art in English in venice
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers