This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 5 Need help in travel planning
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Vienna or Budapest?
- 8 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 9 Portugal itinerary help
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 Rome
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 15 Booking hotels before trains
- 16 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 Visiting Spain in January
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France