This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 2 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 5 Rome For 2 days
- 6 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 7 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Travel plan help in Germany
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 Camino Redux
- 12 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 13 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 14 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 15 Most memorable European moments
- 16 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 17 Montpellier to Arles
- 18 Rhine River
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 21 Norwway trip report
- 22 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 23 Piazza Navona
- 24 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 25 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?