This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 2 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 6 Visa D - Student or Tourist?
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 12 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 13 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 14 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 15 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 16 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 19 Ann Frank House
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 25 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich