This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 20 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 21 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 22 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 23 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh