This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 Bregenz or Lindau
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 16 Winter in Paris
- 17 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 18 I need some big advice!
- 19 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??