This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015