This summer, we will likely be arriving on Santorini at 3 AM (from the island of Milos), Will it be a problem arriving without any place to stay, or does a late arrival like this one necessitate lining something up in advance? I've disembarked on Greek islands before (at around the same time of year) and there's usually a lot of vendors of hostels/hotels/apartments standing and waiting for the disembarking passengers to choose their accomodations. Same thing on Santorini? Same thing at 3 AM?
If it's a question of possibly not finding a room this late at night, of course I will pre-book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 4 파주오피 파주건마 아달 파주휴게텔 www.adal.ml 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 5 아달 www.adal.ml 길동오피 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 6 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 7 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 10 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 11 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 19 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now