I am an active 27 year-old from Chicago spending 15 days in Ireland. I arrive in Shannon on August 25th, and depart Dublin on September 6th. Besides staying near Shannon the first day, I have no clue on where to go, what to do, where to stay, etc. - I saw a few forums, but most were for women traveling alone. I would really like to know where I could find the best route to do what a tourist does, without visiting the typical "tourist attractions" - if anyone has any ideas or anything, please let me know! I will be renting a car for the duration of my stay, so going to and from will not be difficult! Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 REFRESH@: AOL CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 9 2 days in Lugano area
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice