I am an active 27 year-old from Chicago spending 15 days in Ireland. I arrive in Shannon on August 25th, and depart Dublin on September 6th. Besides staying near Shannon the first day, I have no clue on where to go, what to do, where to stay, etc. - I saw a few forums, but most were for women traveling alone. I would really like to know where I could find the best route to do what a tourist does, without visiting the typical "tourist attractions" - if anyone has any ideas or anything, please let me know! I will be renting a car for the duration of my stay, so going to and from will not be difficult! Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall UK
- 2 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 3 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 4 French Wedding
- 5 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 6 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 7 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 8 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 I may be wrong....
- 13 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 14 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 20 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions