I am an active 27 year-old from Chicago spending 15 days in Ireland. I arrive in Shannon on August 25th, and depart Dublin on September 6th. Besides staying near Shannon the first day, I have no clue on where to go, what to do, where to stay, etc. - I saw a few forums, but most were for women traveling alone. I would really like to know where I could find the best route to do what a tourist does, without visiting the typical "tourist attractions" - if anyone has any ideas or anything, please let me know! I will be renting a car for the duration of my stay, so going to and from will not be difficult! Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 카지노게임사이트(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 코리아카지노【♀【 SSK68。CoM 】♀】슈퍼카지노코리아카지노
- 4 My message...카지노게임(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 카지노사이트(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 9 Venice
- 10 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Porto and vicinity
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 Norway fjord
- 19 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Italy
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk