Well our trip agenda is almost complete and I need your expert advice to fill 2 days in Tuscany.
We start off October 1 with a driver taking us from Rome Airport to Positano where we have a place for a week.
Then we go to Sorrento to pick up our rental car and we will stay 3 nights in Siena. The last 2 nights will be in Rome and we will be dropping off the car in Orvieto and taking the train to Rome.
So we need suggestions to where to go after our 3 days in Siena knowing we have 2.5 days before dropping the car off?
Go to the Umbria region, Lucca, San Gimgnano ? Spend the last 2 nights in Orvieto ? Don't want to go north, and am concerned if we go too far east we will be driving too much.
This is our first trip to Italy and much of our travel agenda has been based on your well traveled advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split