Well our trip agenda is almost complete and I need your expert advice to fill 2 days in Tuscany.
We start off October 1 with a driver taking us from Rome Airport to Positano where we have a place for a week.
Then we go to Sorrento to pick up our rental car and we will stay 3 nights in Siena. The last 2 nights will be in Rome and we will be dropping off the car in Orvieto and taking the train to Rome.
So we need suggestions to where to go after our 3 days in Siena knowing we have 2.5 days before dropping the car off?
Go to the Umbria region, Lucca, San Gimgnano ? Spend the last 2 nights in Orvieto ? Don't want to go north, and am concerned if we go too far east we will be driving too much.
This is our first trip to Italy and much of our travel agenda has been based on your well traveled advice!
2 Days to fill in Tuscany
- 1 British drivers
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Trip around Spain
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Spain Travel
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Southern France
- 20 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 25 Train travel in Europe