Well our trip agenda is almost complete and I need your expert advice to fill 2 days in Tuscany.
We start off October 1 with a driver taking us from Rome Airport to Positano where we have a place for a week.
Then we go to Sorrento to pick up our rental car and we will stay 3 nights in Siena. The last 2 nights will be in Rome and we will be dropping off the car in Orvieto and taking the train to Rome.
So we need suggestions to where to go after our 3 days in Siena knowing we have 2.5 days before dropping the car off?
Go to the Umbria region, Lucca, San Gimgnano ? Spend the last 2 nights in Orvieto ? Don't want to go north, and am concerned if we go too far east we will be driving too much.
This is our first trip to Italy and much of our travel agenda has been based on your well traveled advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 2 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 7 From Genoa to Rome...
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Spain in November
- 10 5 nights in Andalusia
- 11 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 12 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 16 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 17 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 How big backpack do I need?
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 23 AVE train tickets questions.
- 24 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris