Well our trip agenda is almost complete and I need your expert advice to fill 2 days in Tuscany.
We start off October 1 with a driver taking us from Rome Airport to Positano where we have a place for a week.
Then we go to Sorrento to pick up our rental car and we will stay 3 nights in Siena. The last 2 nights will be in Rome and we will be dropping off the car in Orvieto and taking the train to Rome.
So we need suggestions to where to go after our 3 days in Siena knowing we have 2.5 days before dropping the car off?
Go to the Umbria region, Lucca, San Gimgnano ? Spend the last 2 nights in Orvieto ? Don't want to go north, and am concerned if we go too far east we will be driving too much.
This is our first trip to Italy and much of our travel agenda has been based on your well traveled advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 2 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Towersey, London
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 19 Westerplatte
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Biarritz family holiday