We are taking a overnight train from Rome to milan. We are leaving rome at 23:05 on August 14th and getting to milan at 06:55 on the 15th. Then we have 15 minutes to transfer between trains for the train leaving Milan at 07:10 to go to Zurich.
Please let me know if this is too risky? How crowded is Milan Central at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 2 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 3 Hilton CPH no loner
- 4 Cornwall UK
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 7 French Wedding
- 8 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 9 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 12 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 13 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 14 I may be wrong....
- 15 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 16 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 19 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 22 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 23 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 24 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 25 Porto...Questions !