We are taking a overnight train from Rome to milan. We are leaving rome at 23:05 on August 14th and getting to milan at 06:55 on the 15th. Then we have 15 minutes to transfer between trains for the train leaving Milan at 07:10 to go to Zurich.
Please let me know if this is too risky? How crowded is Milan Central at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 PLITVICE LAKES
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 Belgium for the 1st time
- 10 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 11 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 12 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 13 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 16 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 17 February in Florence
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 21 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 22 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 23 The highlands
- 24 Naxos hotel question
- 25 Juangfrau / mt