We are taking a overnight train from Rome to milan. We are leaving rome at 23:05 on August 14th and getting to milan at 06:55 on the 15th. Then we have 15 minutes to transfer between trains for the train leaving Milan at 07:10 to go to Zurich.
Please let me know if this is too risky? How crowded is Milan Central at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 Portugal rental car
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Bernese Oberland
- 16 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 21 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 22 Threat Level in UK
- 23 ATM
- 24 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May