We are taking a overnight train from Rome to milan. We are leaving rome at 23:05 on August 14th and getting to milan at 06:55 on the 15th. Then we have 15 minutes to transfer between trains for the train leaving Milan at 07:10 to go to Zurich.
Please let me know if this is too risky? How crowded is Milan Central at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 3 vegetarian in spain
- 4 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 5 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Dublin Leap Card
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 12 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 13 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 16 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 23 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions