My wife and I are planning our first trip to Europe, in late August. Maybe like all first timers, I am trying to cram as many things as possible into the first trip . Nevertheless, a sketch of the itinerary looks like -
Paris (3 days)
Rome (2 days + 1 travel day)
Venice (2 days + 1 travel day)
Switzerland (3 days)
In the remaining 3-odd days, I am wondering what would be interesting to cover. I guess I would like to cover something that is different from what I've already covered above - maybe Athens or Prague or Brussels or Amsterdam?
Would it make sense to visit Salzburg/Vienna if I've already been to Switzerland (Interlaken/Wengen)? Is the scenery/culture similar?
A little info about us - I like museums, and both of us love nature, hiking and other outdoor activity. We both like to "live" the culture of the place we visit - we are big time foodies and love to eat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 3 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 London best location
- 6 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 13 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 14 Trip Report - 19 Days in Portugal
- 15 London Restaurants
- 16 Transportation Question Italy
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Germany deregistration
- 20 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 21 One day in Lille, France
- 22 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 25 Corsica