My wife and I are planning our first trip to Europe, in late August. Maybe like all first timers, I am trying to cram as many things as possible into the first trip . Nevertheless, a sketch of the itinerary looks like -
Paris (3 days)
Rome (2 days + 1 travel day)
Venice (2 days + 1 travel day)
Switzerland (3 days)
In the remaining 3-odd days, I am wondering what would be interesting to cover. I guess I would like to cover something that is different from what I've already covered above - maybe Athens or Prague or Brussels or Amsterdam?
Would it make sense to visit Salzburg/Vienna if I've already been to Switzerland (Interlaken/Wengen)? Is the scenery/culture similar?
A little info about us - I like museums, and both of us love nature, hiking and other outdoor activity. We both like to "live" the culture of the place we visit - we are big time foodies and love to eat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +27810515889 perfect love spell caster in Uk Usa
- 2 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 3 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Croatia trip Planning
- 11 Norway -Trips
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 14 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 15 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 24 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 25 English Countryside