My wife and I are planning our first trip to Europe, in late August. Maybe like all first timers, I am trying to cram as many things as possible into the first trip . Nevertheless, a sketch of the itinerary looks like -
Paris (3 days)
Rome (2 days + 1 travel day)
Venice (2 days + 1 travel day)
Switzerland (3 days)
In the remaining 3-odd days, I am wondering what would be interesting to cover. I guess I would like to cover something that is different from what I've already covered above - maybe Athens or Prague or Brussels or Amsterdam?
Would it make sense to visit Salzburg/Vienna if I've already been to Switzerland (Interlaken/Wengen)? Is the scenery/culture similar?
A little info about us - I like museums, and both of us love nature, hiking and other outdoor activity. We both like to "live" the culture of the place we visit - we are big time foodies and love to eat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▶ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?