My wife and I are planning our first trip to Europe, in late August. Maybe like all first timers, I am trying to cram as many things as possible into the first trip . Nevertheless, a sketch of the itinerary looks like -
Paris (3 days)
Rome (2 days + 1 travel day)
Venice (2 days + 1 travel day)
Switzerland (3 days)
In the remaining 3-odd days, I am wondering what would be interesting to cover. I guess I would like to cover something that is different from what I've already covered above - maybe Athens or Prague or Brussels or Amsterdam?
Would it make sense to visit Salzburg/Vienna if I've already been to Switzerland (Interlaken/Wengen)? Is the scenery/culture similar?
A little info about us - I like museums, and both of us love nature, hiking and other outdoor activity. We both like to "live" the culture of the place we visit - we are big time foodies and love to eat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 Top Tapas Tascas
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Insurance on rental car options
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Keukenhof in May?
- 19 Happy birthday ATM
- 20 24 hours in Paris
- 21 Istanbul at Easter
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 25 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye