I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
1 day in Milan and 1 day in Florence - help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 First Time to UK since 2001
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!