I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
1 day in Milan and 1 day in Florence - help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Azores
- 4 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 Azores
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Dublin to Armagh?
- 17 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...