I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 2 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 3 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 4 Europe Itinerary
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 11 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Car rental/return near London
- 14 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 15 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 16 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 20 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 21 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 22 Summer French classes for kids
- 23 Trans-Siberia Train
- 24 Edgard bus website English version?
- 25 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno