I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 스타바카라【や【 SSK68。CoM 】や】슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 3 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 4 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Venice
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Italy
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich