I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 Escorted Tours
- 4 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 5 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 8 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Le Marche, Italy
- 14 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 15 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 16 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 17 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 18 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 19 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 22 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 23 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 24 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 25 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week