I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna