I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
1 day in Milan and 1 day in Florence - help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Flam, Norway railway
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Sicily Suggetions
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 car rental companies Italy
- 15 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 18 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 19 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 20 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 21 quiet hotel
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Venice hotel selection
- 25 May trip to the islands