I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
1 day in Milan and 1 day in Florence - help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 2 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 5 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 International driving permit required in France?
- 8 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 11 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 12 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 18 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 19 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 20 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 21 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 22 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 23 things in Rhonda
- 24 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...