I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria
- 2 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 3 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 4 Train Help
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help
- 12 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 16 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 17 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Norway Itinerary
- 21 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 22 Renting a car in Florence
- 23 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 24 Hammams in Spain
- 25 Bologna or Bergamo?