I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 7 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Car Rental in Italy
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 First Trip to Europe!
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 21 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 22 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 23 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 24 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 25 Hamam Istanbul?