I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 driving from ancona to rome
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 21 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 24 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass