I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 4 Bavaria in August
- 5 Scotland Highlands
- 6 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 7 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 10 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 11 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 12 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 13 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 16 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 19 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 20 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 21 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 22 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 23 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)