I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 2 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 정선바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 5 우리바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 코리아바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 7 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 10 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 17 Norway -Trips
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?