My fiance and I are planning a trip to Italy for our honeymoon during the last week of March in 2015 or early April. Below is our proposed itinerary:
Day 1-3 Rome
Day 4 Naples
Day 5 Day trip to Pompeii (back to Naples at night)
Day 6 Sorrento & Capri
Day 7 Amalfi Coast
Day 8 Amalfi Coast
Day 9 Fly out of Naples
We need help planning our south Italy portion of the trip. Are the days listed a good length of time to spend in each area? Should we explore other parts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
1-2 Weeks Honeymoon in Italy - Suggestion and Itinerary Review