My fiance and I are planning a trip to Italy for our honeymoon during the last week of March in 2015 or early April. Below is our proposed itinerary:
Day 1-3 Rome
Day 4 Naples
Day 5 Day trip to Pompeii (back to Naples at night)
Day 6 Sorrento & Capri
Day 7 Amalfi Coast
Day 8 Amalfi Coast
Day 9 Fly out of Naples
We need help planning our south Italy portion of the trip. Are the days listed a good length of time to spend in each area? Should we explore other parts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 14 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?
1-2 Weeks Honeymoon in Italy - Suggestion and Itinerary Review