we are going to be on the Equinox in Jan and have booked some other excursions witht the ship but thought we would go it alone at these two ports.
We like to look at the views, good scenery, beaches, shop,eat, drink and sees the sights.
It will just be my husband and I.
Any recommendations for lunch would also be appreciated. ( We do not like seafood or anything too spicy - Enjoy Italian or a good steak )
( We have already been to Playa Del Carmen and Cancun)
What are your suggestions?
Thanks in advance
What to do for a day in Cozumel and Grand Caymen?????
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 2 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?