we are going to be on the Equinox in Jan and have booked some other excursions witht the ship but thought we would go it alone at these two ports.
We like to look at the views, good scenery, beaches, shop,eat, drink and sees the sights.
It will just be my husband and I.
Any recommendations for lunch would also be appreciated. ( We do not like seafood or anything too spicy - Enjoy Italian or a good steak )
( We have already been to Playa Del Carmen and Cancun)
What are your suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 ERROR ISSUES :WINDOWS 10 GET TEC*H SUPP0RT OS CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 D*J
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 4 Tauck River Cruises
- 5 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 6 Celebrity Millennium
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 12 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 15 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 16 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 19 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 European cruise suggestions?