We are plannung to book a cruise with the sapphire Princess from Tianijn Xingang (Peking) to Singapure in November 2014. Can anybody give us some information about the ports of call, whether it is advisable to plan excursions ourselves or to take part in organized excursions. Which organized excursions are advisable? Has anyone written a trip report about this cruise trip? Is it advisable to book the cruise separately from the flights in order to stay for a few days in Peking and in Singapure?
Thank you very much in advance for your rely.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/noxitril-reviews/
- 2 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 3 tips for first cruisers
- 4 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 5 British Passport Validity
- 6 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 Cruising New Zealand?
- 9 Alaskan cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Excursion Shore
- 12 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 13 Time in ports?
- 14 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 15 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 16 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 19 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 20 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 21 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 22 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 23 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 24 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 25 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek