We are plannung to book a cruise with the sapphire Princess from Tianijn Xingang (Peking) to Singapure in November 2014. Can anybody give us some information about the ports of call, whether it is advisable to plan excursions ourselves or to take part in organized excursions. Which organized excursions are advisable? Has anyone written a trip report about this cruise trip? Is it advisable to book the cruise separately from the flights in order to stay for a few days in Peking and in Singapure?
Thank you very much in advance for your rely.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/thrive-max-testo/
- 2 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 3 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 4 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 5 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 6 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 7 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 10 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 11 river cruises what do you love
- 12 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 13 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 14 NYC Tour before cruise
- 15 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 16 Pre-cruise hotel
- 17 port excursion recommendations
- 18 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 19 Caribbean in 17/18
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 22 Dietary requests
- 23 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 24 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 25 Zanzibar any ideas?