We are plannung to book a cruise with the sapphire Princess from Tianijn Xingang (Peking) to Singapure in November 2014. Can anybody give us some information about the ports of call, whether it is advisable to plan excursions ourselves or to take part in organized excursions. Which organized excursions are advisable? Has anyone written a trip report about this cruise trip? Is it advisable to book the cruise separately from the flights in order to stay for a few days in Peking and in Singapure?
Thank you very much in advance for your rely.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 5 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 6 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 9 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 10 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 11 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 14 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 15 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 16 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 17 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 18 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 19 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 20 European cruise suggestions?
- 21 Going!
- 22 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 23 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 24 Viking cruise in early October
- 25 Trip insurance