We are plannung to book a cruise with the sapphire Princess from Tianijn Xingang (Peking) to Singapure in November 2014. Can anybody give us some information about the ports of call, whether it is advisable to plan excursions ourselves or to take part in organized excursions. Which organized excursions are advisable? Has anyone written a trip report about this cruise trip? Is it advisable to book the cruise separately from the flights in order to stay for a few days in Peking and in Singapure?
Thank you very much in advance for your rely.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/mengenix-muscle-rampage/
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 6 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 7 Roll calls
- 8 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 9 What to pack for alaska
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 new england/canada cruise
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 17 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 18 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 19 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 20 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 21 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 22 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Alaska Cruise