I'm considering a 7 day cruise out of New York in September. The cruise stops along the eastern coast - Boston, Halifax, etc. Have any of you taken this type of cruise & did you enjoy it? I'm also wondering if the water would be rough in that area. I'd love to hear your opinions.
New York to Halifax cruise in September
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Taking alcohol on board.
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 6 Transfer Costs Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
- 7 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 8 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 9 MIA to dock
- 10 Big ship or small ship?
- 11 Alaska in June
- 12 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 13 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 14 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 15 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 16 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 17 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 18 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 19 Assult on Golden Princess
- 20 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 21 Ultimate beverage package
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 24 A Fun Victory Escape
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Caribbean - Small Details Questions