My In- laws want to go on a
Mediterranean Cruise. They want to go to Sicily as part of the cruise. I have seen some cruises of italy and the Greek isles but did not include Sicily. Any suggestions for this?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 inoculations
- 4 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 5 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 6 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 9 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 10 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 11 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 14 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 15 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 16 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 17 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 18 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 19 Formal nights
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Cruise the North West Passage
- 22 European River Cruises - strategy
- 23 Costa shore excursions
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017