I'm cruising on Oceania which allows wine and spirits to brought on board for stateroom consumption. I'd like to buy it in Miami rather than lugging it from Wisconsin. Does anyone know the downtown/port area well enough in Miami to give me hints where I can get some beer and wine? Thanks!
liquor stores near miami port?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Finally booked, Yea!
- 2 Cozumel
- 3 NCL Epic June 8th from Barcelona - Shore excursion for Livorno on 6/12/14
- 4 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 5 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 6 shore excursions
- 7 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 8 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 11 car rental from Miami Port
- 12 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 14 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 15 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 18 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 19 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 20 Staterooms
- 21 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 22 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 23 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 24 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 25 Parking in Miami