Thanks to helpful in-put from these postings and from other places, I've finally decided that we'll do Seven Seas to the Baltic for our maiden cruise. I'd be interested to hear suggestions for which cabin to request, but mainly I'd love to hear suggestions for where to stay for an extra night or two in Copenhagan (embark) and Stockholm (disembark). I've read that those cities are very expensive, so I hope we can find a great room for under $300 per night. Will that be possible? Most important to us is that the room be quiet; we're terrible sleepers even at best, and away from home even worse. (I've been meaning to ask, by the way: Are the cabins very quiet on ships? Does one not hear one's neighbors?) Back to hotel question: We'd love to find a spacious (doesn't need to be huge), handsome room, with a great view-- and quiet. Also, if possible, not far from port. Suggestions for Copenhagan and Stockholm much appreciated. Also: for those who have done this cruise, I'd love to hear which shore excursions (in the other ports) you most enjoyed. (I keep wishing there was one fewer day in St. Petersburg.) Thanks ever so much!
Have finally decided on Seven Seas Voyager for first cruise (Baltic); now need help choosing hotels for Copenhagan and Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 2 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 9 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 10 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 11 TAMPA HOTEL
- 12 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 13 Azamara Excursions
- 14 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 15 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 22 Jones Act
- 23 Cruise Experience Interview
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises