Thanks to helpful in-put from these postings and from other places, I've finally decided that we'll do Seven Seas to the Baltic for our maiden cruise. I'd be interested to hear suggestions for which cabin to request, but mainly I'd love to hear suggestions for where to stay for an extra night or two in Copenhagan (embark) and Stockholm (disembark). I've read that those cities are very expensive, so I hope we can find a great room for under $300 per night. Will that be possible? Most important to us is that the room be quiet; we're terrible sleepers even at best, and away from home even worse. (I've been meaning to ask, by the way: Are the cabins very quiet on ships? Does one not hear one's neighbors?) Back to hotel question: We'd love to find a spacious (doesn't need to be huge), handsome room, with a great view-- and quiet. Also, if possible, not far from port. Suggestions for Copenhagan and Stockholm much appreciated. Also: for those who have done this cruise, I'd love to hear which shore excursions (in the other ports) you most enjoyed. (I keep wishing there was one fewer day in St. Petersburg.) Thanks ever so much!
Have finally decided on Seven Seas Voyager for first cruise (Baltic); now need help choosing hotels for Copenhagan and Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 queen mary question
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports