When we booked for an upcoming cruise, we requested a business class upgrade on the air to/from. We were told that they were not booking those yet, but would be alerted when they became available. Since we didn't hear for a long time and cruise date is quickly approaching, we called them only to be told there were none available, all were already booked. Since we booked many months ahead, can't understand this policy, but don't know whom to be mad at or take issue with???
Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 2 Pavlus Travel
- 3 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 4 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 5 Legend of the Seas
- 6 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 7 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 8 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way