Have any of you actually done a Costa cruise? What was your experience? After recent events and past negative comments, would any of you even consider a Costa cruise? Their prices are so good right now and some itineraries so interesting, it is really tempting. We are not terribly picky about most things, but do want to feel safe, and that seems to be an issue. While pretty comfortable with other languages, I wonder if that might also be an issue. With so many other easy choices, it is not likely we would ever do it, but I am curious about other's opinions.
Costa - have you? would you?
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 3 Copenhagen pier
- 4 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 5 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 6 Cruising?
- 7 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 8 Azamara cruises
- 9 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 10 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 11 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 12 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 13 Florida Bus
- 14 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 15 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 16 Please help with Ketchikan
- 17 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 18 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 19 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 20 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 21 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 22 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 23 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 24 Cruising to Iceland
- 25 San Diego Zoo