I will be cruising to Bermuda w/ my husband leaving August 30th (on Zenith). I had planned for us to rent scooter's but I have read some horror stories and am now concerned. I rented a scooter on Bermuda years ago w/o any problem BUT maybe ignorance was bliss and I just got lucky? We really love to snorkel (have our own gear) and we were looking forward to exploring the island and looking for secluded beach spots on our own. I'm concerned if we take a bus or taxi we may find ourselves stranded or will feel restricted b/c of bus stop locations and time schedules. On the other hand I now have safety concerns with the scooters. Any advice?
Bermuda Cruise Scooter?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise