I will be cruising to Bermuda w/ my husband leaving August 30th (on Zenith). I had planned for us to rent scooter's but I have read some horror stories and am now concerned. I rented a scooter on Bermuda years ago w/o any problem BUT maybe ignorance was bliss and I just got lucky? We really love to snorkel (have our own gear) and we were looking forward to exploring the island and looking for secluded beach spots on our own. I'm concerned if we take a bus or taxi we may find ourselves stranded or will feel restricted b/c of bus stop locations and time schedules. On the other hand I now have safety concerns with the scooters. Any advice?
Bermuda Cruise Scooter?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 2 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 3 Jones Act
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 7 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 8 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 9 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 10 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 13 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 14 river cruise cabins
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 17 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 18 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 19 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 23 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 24 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 25 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014