I will be cruising to Bermuda w/ my husband leaving August 30th (on Zenith). I had planned for us to rent scooter's but I have read some horror stories and am now concerned. I rented a scooter on Bermuda years ago w/o any problem BUT maybe ignorance was bliss and I just got lucky? We really love to snorkel (have our own gear) and we were looking forward to exploring the island and looking for secluded beach spots on our own. I'm concerned if we take a bus or taxi we may find ourselves stranded or will feel restricted b/c of bus stop locations and time schedules. On the other hand I now have safety concerns with the scooters. Any advice?
Bermuda Cruise Scooter?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Silversea the BEST
- 6 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 7 Mediterranean cruise
- 8 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 9 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 10 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 13 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 14 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 15 Steep cruise discounts
- 16 transfers in Venice
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines