I will be cruising to Bermuda w/ my husband leaving August 30th (on Zenith). I had planned for us to rent scooter's but I have read some horror stories and am now concerned. I rented a scooter on Bermuda years ago w/o any problem BUT maybe ignorance was bliss and I just got lucky? We really love to snorkel (have our own gear) and we were looking forward to exploring the island and looking for secluded beach spots on our own. I'm concerned if we take a bus or taxi we may find ourselves stranded or will feel restricted b/c of bus stop locations and time schedules. On the other hand I now have safety concerns with the scooters. Any advice?
Bermuda Cruise Scooter?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE PORT AUTHORITY IN BAYONNE, NJ
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Formal nights on cruise
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Norwegian Dawn
- 11 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 14 Assult on Golden Princess
- 15 Alaska in summer
- 16 Veendam vs. Summit
- 17 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 1 night in Denali
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Antarctica Cruise
- 22 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 23 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 24 Cruise worries
- 25 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale