I am considering each of these resorts for my honeymoon in April 2003. I would like a great beach, reasonable prices and a tropical setting. We are fairly active (late twenties)- but we could keep ourselves busy with snorkeling and other water sports and don't need much of a night life outside our room while on our honeymoon. I would appreciate any advice from people who have been to these resorts.(Please do not respond Cap Juluca, Cap Juluca...I don't want to spend $5000 plus airfare) thanks.
Young Island or Saltwhistle Bay (Mayreau, Grenadines)?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 8 Bahamas snorkeling
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary