Hope you can help me and my GF out. We are looking for a vacation in the Caribbean or Central America where we can chill at the beach and do daily activities. Spend some day trips on excursions, and then be able to find a good and safe nightlife. We are both in our early 30's with no kids and are looking for somewhere where we can stay in a villa type for 4-5 days something more localized. Then a resort and be pampered for a 1-2 days. Already been to Costa Rica, Aruba, DR, and Puerto Rico, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, and Acapulco. I been looking at Jamaica, Belize, Panama, the US and British Isles... Just getting a bit overwhelmed on where to look..
Can anyone help me out?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 2 Help on choosing where to visit
- 3 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 4 which island?
- 5 40th birthday with friends
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 9 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 10 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016