Just returned from five days in Aruba. Before we went, we heard a lot about the wind, and we heard right -- there's plenty of wind on Palm Beach, where we stayed. And maybe that isn't for everyone. I have no idea whether it was windier than usual, but I do know that due to the blazing sun, we were very happy the wind was blowing steadily. I think it would have been pretty warm otherwise. I know some of the other posts in the forum have mentioned the wind, and it's true it seems to blow a little harder at some parts of the beach than others. But for my two cents, I was glad it was breezy, especially in June.
wind in aruba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?