Just returned from five days in Aruba. Before we went, we heard a lot about the wind, and we heard right -- there's plenty of wind on Palm Beach, where we stayed. And maybe that isn't for everyone. I have no idea whether it was windier than usual, but I do know that due to the blazing sun, we were very happy the wind was blowing steadily. I think it would have been pretty warm otherwise. I know some of the other posts in the forum have mentioned the wind, and it's true it seems to blow a little harder at some parts of the beach than others. But for my two cents, I was glad it was breezy, especially in June.
wind in aruba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Aruba suggestions
- 5 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 8 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 9 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 10 Cuba in 10 days
- 11 Salt Kettle House to close
- 12 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 13 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 14 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 15 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 16 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 17 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 18 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 19 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 20 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 21 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 22 Why Barbados?
- 23 Cayman Islands in October
- 24 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous