Just returned from five days in Aruba. Before we went, we heard a lot about the wind, and we heard right -- there's plenty of wind on Palm Beach, where we stayed. And maybe that isn't for everyone. I have no idea whether it was windier than usual, but I do know that due to the blazing sun, we were very happy the wind was blowing steadily. I think it would have been pretty warm otherwise. I know some of the other posts in the forum have mentioned the wind, and it's true it seems to blow a little harder at some parts of the beach than others. But for my two cents, I was glad it was breezy, especially in June.
wind in aruba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 AI in Punta Cana
- 4 ATLANTIS lately?
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 9 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 10 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 11 Best island for a villa rental
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 16 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 17 Punta Cana?
- 18 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 19 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 20 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 21 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 22 Advice needed
- 23 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 24 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 25 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7