Just returned from five days in Aruba. Before we went, we heard a lot about the wind, and we heard right -- there's plenty of wind on Palm Beach, where we stayed. And maybe that isn't for everyone. I have no idea whether it was windier than usual, but I do know that due to the blazing sun, we were very happy the wind was blowing steadily. I think it would have been pretty warm otherwise. I know some of the other posts in the forum have mentioned the wind, and it's true it seems to blow a little harder at some parts of the beach than others. But for my two cents, I was glad it was breezy, especially in June.
wind in aruba
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 2 Nassau or Bermuda
- 3 Honeymoon: Curacao or Barbados?
- 4 Cast the eyes as far you can
- 5 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 6 Travel warning...mosquito fever on S t. Maarten
- 7 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 8 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 9 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 10 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 11 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 12 Credit Card Alert
- 13 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 14 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 15 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 16 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 17 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 22 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Bahamas snorkeling
- 25 Punta Cana Airport Transfer